Friday, January 04, 2008

SKI!

I went skiing with Brice over the holidays and decided that skiing wasn't dangerous enough already, so I'd spice it up by trying to videotape it. You can see the results here and here. Also worth a note: on the first video, when the camera work gets all shaky off the first of those three jumps, it's because I nearly bit it coming off because I was holding the camera and didn't have my arms for balance on the landing.

Before we went out we realized something shocking - we've been skiing for 20 years this year. I have Twenty Years of experience on slopes. I'm not used to having twenty years of experience in anything. I barely have twenty years of experience in being alive.

I think that spending so many of my formative years skiing has done some permanent damage to my brain. Example - I have an irrational attraction to girls in toques and snow-pants. I am dead serious about this. If they're the kind of snow-pants with the suspenders, more the better. If anyone else has the same problem, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home