Monday, July 23, 2007

I know that you don't want to hear about this, but...

Tennessee Williams once commented on the perverse nature of the economic gap in America and the insanity of fame by saying that no person should ever have to clean up another person's vomit. The first time I read that I thought it was a very reasonable and noble concept, and that I would try to live my life by that rule.

Days like today make me wish I didn't have such strength in my convictions. If you are a member of the House of Commons custodial staff, you're welcome. You dodged a serious bullet today, and you probably don't even know it.

On a related note: Double-strength Pepto Bismol is the greates invention ever devised by man. God bless that tangy pink nectar of the gods.

Also related: If you were the chef on duty at Helsinki yesterday afternoon, I've got my knives out for you. Do you hear the bell, Helsinki chef? It tolls for thee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evan, I thought you should see this...I found it in a profile on facebook...

Activities: camping, rollerblaiding, traveling, danceing, swimming, poerty, movies, talllking, hang out with friend meating new people

Interests: mucis, philosaphey, danceing, challeges in live and depaite

Favorite Music: mix realyy some black eyed peice to enya to country shaina twain som dance mix and the 80's to pop

Favorite TV Shows: csi, crossing joarnen, gost wisper

Favorite Movies: action dauge ball, hitch

Favorite Books: im not much into ready onless i have to

Favorite Quotes: faster you know the better
the grass is never greaner on the other side just diffrent problem
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

About Me: im 28 year old single mom how know what she is and isn;t. im strong women how know what she wont and goes for it. i like to experince things around me and alway up to learning knew things even if the prove me wrong

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home