Monday, July 16, 2007

I swear to you I am not making this up

I hate for my blog to become a catalouge of all the times men hit on me, but this one is too hilarious to pass up.

I was at Bluesfest yesterday, watching the Sam Roberts show. I had crawled out of the crowd to get a pita, and as I was throwing away the wrapper a man in his late 30s, maybe 40, comes up to me, puts his hand on my shoulder, and says to me the following - and I swear to you, this is an exact quote:

"I would wrap you up and send you home."

Girls take note, this is how you get a guy's attention. However, seeing as I am still not gay, I just said thank you politely and walked away as quickly as possible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ottawa must be overflowing with gay men. What the crap??!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but he may have been saying sending you to your own home. In which case he's likely murdered you, wrapped your bludgeoned body in cellophane and then posted it.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure standards are lacking in our gay community.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home