Sunday, April 30, 2006

Feeling my Age

A drunk man on Elgin St. approached me this afternoon and asked me who I thought was going to win the Stanley Cup. When I said I didn't know, he assumed (correctly) that I "Don't give a shit who wins the Stanley Cup." He proceeded to tell me that New Jersey is going to win it. There you have it, folks. Drunk money is on New Jersey.

I went down to the Honest Lawyer this afternoon for a game of Dance Dance Revolution. Yes, I am admiting it publicly, I Play Dance Dance Revolution. At least, I used to. Today was the first time in almost a year that I got on the four-direction dancepad and busted a move. I'm used to DDR hurting me phyisically, but today it managed to harm mt very soul. I have never felt so old in my life. Back in the day I could get up there and go mad on the ups and downs, lefts and rights, and it wouldn't "be no thang" as they say in the suburbs. Today, it nearly killed me. Long story short, I'm feeling my age today. I'm not the geeky kid with the legs of steel that I used to be. Still a geek, of course, just out of shape.

Oh, and since my last entry I finished university. Figured that was worth mention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

congratulations...

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home