Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mindless Self Indulgence

So, James has called my bluff. He's right, by starting this blog I am becoming the new hotness for self-indulgence. But hold on, maybe I'm allowed. Musicians do it, so why can't artists? The first blog can be my band that releases two albums then fades into obscurity, this can be my solo-project that gets overhyped and underplayed, and Dear Blank is the Traveling Wilburys. I call Tom Petty. Guys, there's only so many Wilburys, so get them now and get them fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maunder said...

By having two blogs you spread your creative energy too thin. That, and it is pretty self-indulgent to think that people will add another avenue for Evan to pontificate to their daily web surfing routine.

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why in gods name would you chose tom petty!? out of all the wilburies, hes by far the least cool... that man has no balls... now dylan... theres a man i would want to sleep with... not that this has anything to do with you... but it should... think about it.
love, maggie

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home