Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fire in the Disco!!

I had a lot of free time this weekend. It was too hot to move and everybody else had skipped town to do things way cooler (in either sense of the word) than sit around in hot, humid Ottawa. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or the heatstroke, but I decided that I could afford to pump some hot air out of my laptop for a few hours and make my appartment even more hellish in order to do some photoshopping. I took a picture of this little copper disk that's embedded in the sidewalk near my home, and decided to fix it up a little to pay homage to a running gag that will likely never die. Behold, the new and improved High Voltage Disk!



For those of you that are confused, I recommend that you watch this music video and then see if you can go one week without screaming at the top of your lungs, "Dontchawannaknowhowwekeepstartingfires?!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh evan. i think the real question is where do you find this stuff???

9:04 PM  
Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

1. That's some quality photoshopping right there. Let me know how you did it sometime.

2. That CD is currently located in the highest-voltage piece of equipment that I am in charge of. It's the theme song.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home